Rep. Greg Stanton is a member of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, serves as Vice Chair of the Highways and Transit subcomittee and serves on the Water Resources and Environment and Aviation subcommittees.
The New Democrat Coalition is made up of nearly 100 forward-thinking Democrats who are committed to pro-economic growth, pro-innovation, and fiscally responsible policies. New Democrats are solutions-oriented and committed to bridging the gap between left and right by challenging outmoded partisan approaches to governing. New Democrats believe the challenges ahead are too great for members of Congress to refuse to cooperate purely out of partisanship.
Stanton is a co-chair of the New Democrat Coalition’s Immigration Task Force, which will work on health care solutions such as stabilizing the individual markets and making health care more affordable. The group meets with constituents and health care experts to shape both short-term and long-term policy positions for the Coalition, and find ways to advance legislation that strengthens our economy.
- Air Force Caucus
- Bipartisan Task Force on Combatting Anti-Semitism
- Brain Injury Prevention Task Force
- Colorado River Caucus
- Congressional Fire Services Caucus
- Congressional Native American Caucus
- Freshman Working Group on Addiction
- Friends of a Free, Stable and Democratic Syria Caucus
- General Aviation Caucus
- Gun Violence Prevention Task Force
- LGBT Equality Caucus
- Primary Care Caucus
- U.S.-Lebanon Friendship Caucus
- Zoo & Aquarium Caucus